Friday, February 8, 2013

Sunny Days

I am lovin' February.
The dry, sunny days have been so good for this mama's soul.

Swingin' . . .
 
SunnyDay01W

Racin' . . .
{Kenners had been riding her bike.  We don't just sport helmets for the fun of it}
 
SunnyDay03W

Crowin' . . .
Even Mr. Rooster enjoys the sunshine!
{He's new, by the way.  Isn't he pretty??  Yeah.  Our hens think so too.
We're incubating eggs as we speak}
 
SunnyDay02W

More Swingin' . . .
Miss Tay is her happiest when we're outside.
 
SunnyDay04W

And more racin'. 
Kam has to keep up with her big sissies . . .
 
SunnyDay06W

 Miss Tay has been especially fun to watch grow and change these days.  She can be a bit challenging.  Definitely the most headstrong of my girlies {and that's saying a LOT because they've all been fairly . . . opinionated}.  But her vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds.  And the little looks and expressions . . . she keeps me laughing {and guessing}, that's for sure!
 
SunnyDay05W  

Yep.  We're all much happier when the rays are shining down.
 
 What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?
 
 
post signature
 
 
 

9 comments :

Jenny said...

They are all so adorable!

Kelli said...

That sunshine looks divine and you really captured some great shots. There's nothing like fresh air :)

Kelli said...

Ha! And I had to chuckle at your comments about the rooster. He is pretty handsome.

Connie said...

It's beautiful here! I've been enjoying the sun and reasonable temps but tomorrow we're getting snow.

Sarah Shumate said...

The weather looks so gorgeous there! It's still pretty cold and dreary here, but I guess I can't complain since at least we aren't dealing with a possible 3-foot of snow blizzard!!

Taylor is REALLY growing up! And that rooster is beautiful! I'm glad he's being useful! ;o) We never incubated eggs, but I wanted to!

Heidi Boos said...

Glimpses of sun are SO NEEDED these days!! Haven't been by to comment in awhile, but I've definitely been snooping around on your blog. Your girls are growing so fast...and they are all so beautiful! Love the new blog look (sorry, I read most of your post through Google Reader so who knows how long you've changed it). And the header photo of the girls is so precious!! Sad for the bit of rain today...but hoping for more sun in the future! Have a blessed Sunday with your family!

Anonymous said...

Oh to see the sun! How beautiful it is! I'm so done with clouds, snow, and cold weather. The snow just finally melted off the ground here in Idaho after taking residence since Christmas night. O.O I prayed that it would be sunny the day I had the baby and it was! Now... to get it to stay! :)

Love you rooster. He is one handsome guy. :)

Macey said...

Seriously, as long as there's no rain and the suns out I don't care how cold it is!!

Kelli W said...

All of your girlies are just gorgeous! I love the picture with the helmet...we do wear helmets just for the fun of it around here:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin