Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1st

 
Eeeek!!!  It's December 1st!  I can hardly believe it!!!
 
I am so excited for another year of Countdown to Christmas at our house.
 
The decorations are up, the countdown tree is hung . . . we are READY!
 
Our activity for December 1st traditionally is to make a Hershey's Kiss Countdown Chain,
 
but we're changing it up! 

This year {and last year too!}, we celebrated the 1st of December with a
 
 
The girls LOVE it!
 
Countdown02W  
 

They opened up Christmas Jammies,

and got to decorate French Toast "Trees".


Countdown01W

So much fun!

If you're looking ideas for your own Countdown activity/craft each day leading up to Christmas,

just search my blog using the key words: Countdown to Christmas.

I'll post more ideas soon!

Enjoy the Season!
 
 
post signature
 
 
 

1 comment :

Jenny said...

I love this idea! I'm going to post my countdown on Instagram!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin