Monday, April 11, 2016

Whew!

It has been a rough couple of weeks around here.

March is a difficult month for us every year. 

We lost Justin four years ago, but the wounds are still so fresh.

And then, on April 3rd, just days after the anniversary of the accident, we got news

that my brother had suffered a massive heart attack.

To the hospital we went:

 
Hospital01W  
Hospital02W
Hospital03W
Hospital04W

There has been a lot of prayer. 
A lot of waiting.
A lot of driving {the hospital is an hour away}
A lot of hand holding.
A lot of tears.
A lot of praise.
A lot of recovery.


I won't go into all the details, but if you pray, we would love prayers.
This will be a long journey back to health.


Hospital05W
 
 {A little view out one of the hospital balconies}
 
 
 We've had good days too.  And I'll post about those soon.

Days of sunshine, and tulips, and nature walks, and family.
 
 
 
 
post signature
 
 
 
 

2 comments :

Jenny said...

I am so sorry about your brother! I'll keep praying for him. I hope he has a full recovery and can be back to himself soon. That has to be so scary for all of you. I also know how difficult the anniversary of someone's death can be as well. I'm sorry you've had to deal with all of his at the same time.

I'm glad you are able to get to the hospital to visit with your brother. I'm sure he appreciates your visits.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I'm so sorry. Sending up prayers for your brother's recovery and for the rest of your family as you stand beside him. XO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin