Saturday, December 31, 2016

Ringing In The New Year!


It is no secret that I am anxious to wave goodbye to 2016!

If you're like me, and surrounded by littles on New Year's Eve
{my favorite place to be!},
you'll love these super easy, kid-friendly, party treats.




Jello Dessert Cups:
We pick up "fancy" champagne glasses at the Dollar Store.
Make up your favorite flavor of Jello, but instead of using the full amount of water, replace 1/2 with Sprite or Ginger Ale.
Pour into cups, let set, and decorate with whipped cream and sprinkles.





Remember Oreo Cakesters??  
I can't find them anymore, but they were delish!
I melted white chocolate chips, and dipped the cakesters in the melted chocolate.
Then decorate with sprinkles and more frosting.

You could change it up a bit with any hostess dessert :)


My girls love these Orangesicles.
Contrary to what the photo would have you believe, there is no actual orange in it.
I fill a glass with ice, splash in a small amount of cream or half and half, then fill the rest of the way with orange soda.  Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.



More of these delicious Jello Dessert Cups!




Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Pretzel Bites.


This year we will be making super yummy individual layered dip cups &
turkey, bacon, cheddar, and chive roll ups!

I'd better get busy!



post signature




3 comments :

Jenny said...

Happy New Year! Your treats are always so cute!

Xazmin said...

Love it! I'm sorry 2016 was a rough one for you. I'm going to have to go back through and get caught up. I too was so ready to kick 2016 to the curb! Here's to an amazing 2017 for both of us! And I'm totally making those Jello party cups for my son's farewell party when he leaves for his mission next month!

jennohara said...

Happy New Year Liz!! Your treats are always so adorable! I need to do a major catch-up on your blog. Love your photos, and those girls of yours are growing up to be so beautiful! <3

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin