Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Bazaar

 My big girls and I have been busily crafting for their first ever Christmas Bazaar!

It was held last weekend, and it was such fun!

We made gift tags . . .
 
Bazaar002

 Hot Cocoa Packets, Snowmen Candy Bars, Jewelry, Hair Clips,
 
Bazaar004

Little Post-It Note Holders . . . {I found this idea on my friend, Heidi's blog, and she got the tutorial HERE ~ Seriously CUTE and easy!!}
Bazaar003  
Baby Blankets, Scarves, Bath Salts, and lots o' other goodies!

Sierra and I did a mock set up at home before the big day :)
 
Bazaar005

And then . . . the BIG DAY!
I was chasing the littles while the big girls held down the table ;)
 
Bazaar01

And then . . . the unthinkable . . . we found out that someone was selling BUNNIES!
 
Bazaar02  
 
 We begged the Daddy for one, but it is not to be.  Which is okay {we're kind of holding out for a kitten, anyway!}

Y'all, Thanksgiving is in TWO days.  Then Countdown to Christmas is just around the corner! 
Holy smokes, time's a flyin'!  Whatcha been up to? 
 
 
 
post signature
 
 

5 comments :

Colleen said...

We're in the kitten shopping stages too!

Love your work, so cute!

Jenny said...

Oh I hope you get a kitten! They are just the best! Seriously, your kids need a Tonkinese. Kako lets Abby dress him up. He jumps in her doll stroller and he's just the most laid back cat ever. It's the breed.

You all made some lovely things. Did you do well at the sale?

Macey said...

I saw your pics on Facebook and I'm DYING to go to a bazaar!! Love your stuff! <3 Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love all the pretties that you and the girls made. You are raising entrepreneurs! I love that!
Oh, if the local shelter reads your blog, you'll have a kitten in your house in no time. :)
XO

Kelli W said...

How fun! I love that you got to be all crafty with your girls and then make some money too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin