Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Countdown to Christmas 2012

I can't believe we are just days away from December!
I think . . . YES, I'm quite positive . . . December is our favorite, favoritest month of the year.
 
Tree3W  

Several years ago I made an Advent Calendar.  Each day in December, the girls find a slip of paper in a pocket ~ a surprise outing, activity, or craft for the day.  We keep it very simple {and mostly free!}, and the girls love it. 
If you are looking for something fun to do with your kiddos, look no further. 
I'm going to start a list of some ideas, and please feel free to add some of your own ideas in the comments.  We're always looking for new ideas :)
 
ChristmasBokeh  
 
Here we go:
 
3.  Bake a Birthday Cake for Jesus
4. Make Sparkly Snowflakes to hang from the ceiling
Countdown2W  

Now, I know I haven't been the world's greatest blogger lately.  But, I am going to attempt a weekly link up for Countdown to Christmas.  Let me know if you're interseted!!

 
post signature
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments :

Angee @ October Morning said...

I always love your countdown to Christmas. I'm working on our calendar tonight so we'll be ready to kick off the season on Saturday.

Macey said...

squeeee!! love these posts.

Patty Sumner said...

Love those ideas!!! Especially the cupcake Christmas tree...Good to see you today! Blessings! p.s. what format/template do you use for your blog?

Jenny said...

I'd really like to link up. I have been planning some activities for Abby. I'm thinking I'll link up after we complete the activities, so there is pictures. When do you think you'll start the countdown?

Connie said...

Christmas starts here on Friday night! So excited!!

marie said...

Yup, I am doing this. I've been thinking of what I want to do starting Dec. 1 to truly make it more meaningful. I love the easy crafts and suggestions, thanks for the inspiration, I am not crafty so that cupcake liner tree is right up my alley. I definitely want to add in some service projects, I'll have to think some more on that one.

Emmy said...

Love these ideas! I really should do something extra this year as otherwise it is easy just to get busy and not really enjoy the season.

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh I love both your creative ideas and your pictures are gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin