Monday, March 1, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday ~ Design Style

It's Friend Makin' Monday! How I've missed it!

Today, Amber asks us about our Design Style. Hmmm, what's that? Juuust kidding. I have so many dreams of decorating and designing; but am a little short on the money end of it ;) A girl can dream, though, right? So, Amber sent us on over to Sproost. Ever heard of it? I had not {gasp! I know!}. What a fun place. I took their Interior Design Style Quiz, and whatdoyaknow, here are my results:

I'm 50% French Eclectic

30% Classic

and 20% Nantucket

What's your style???

post signature

15 comments :

♥Amber Filkins♥ said...

Hey, we're the same combo! {I think. One of the MANY times I've taken it, I was that combo}. But our percentages are just different. I'm mostly Nantucket, then French Eclectic, then Rustic or something.

Love those pictures you chose!

♥Amber Filkins♥ said...

Hey, did you enter my giveaway yet?? It ends today!

Kelli @ RTSM said...

All of those rooms are so beautiful! I am heading to that site now to try out the quiz:)

MomBrose said...

drooling....I have not heard of that site either!! Can't wait to visit when I have time!! I too have BIG dreams of decorating, but no means to begin :D. A girl can dream though....

Katie Lane said...

Nice Style, it fits your blog!! Happy FFM.

RayeLee said...

OO, I love the French!

Christina said...

I am so not french ecclectic but I love that blue couch in that picture. Alas I think my kids could tear it up in a few months.
Happy Fmm

jackie said...

I'm rustic revival and modern elegance. I love the Nantucket look too!

Bonnie said...

I love the classic room that was selected for you. It looks so comfy!

Anonymous said...

Those do not surprise me, Liz! Very beautiful combos. I would like someone to come into my home and help me start fresh! Nice idea, huh?

J.J. said...

I love lookign at them all!

He & Me + 3 said...

Very gorgeous style. I love it. I need to take the quiz...but I don't think they have half dollar store half good will. Just kidding you can find some really cool eclectic stuff at good will.

Jenny said...

33% French Eclectic
33% Nantucket Style
34% Cottage Chic

I almost didn't recognize your blog, then I saw the cute kids!

Connie Weiss said...

I love them all!

~~Mel~~ said...

Love the new look here!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin