Tuesday, September 1, 2015

End of Summer, WHAT??!

 
 
We are wrapping up Summer Break around here, and I guess that means I ought to wrap up our Summer fun on the blog too.
 
For the most part, we've had an amazing Summer. 
But we've had some rough times too.  And I am soooooo ready for Fall.

A little Summer recap:
 
Crane02W  

We spent a LOT of time camping.
 
Crane31W  

We got to enjoy a gorgeous view,
 
Crane37W  

and cute little critters for most of the month of July.
 
Crane53W  

{Sweet Sissies}
 
Seaside01W  

After a particularly difficult start to August, the Lord knew *just* what I needed, and some friends opened their beach home to us for several days.
 
Seaside04W  

I LOVE the beach.
 
Seaside05W  

Relaxing with my girly girls is pretty much the best therapy EVER!
 
Seaside06W  

Seaside11W  
 
Seaside13W  
 
Seaside14W  
 
Seaside17W  
 
Seaside19W  

Once we got home, it was this girl's 13th birthday.
 
Birthday02W  

Sigh.

The same day, my sister, niece, and nephew came up for a visit,
 
Birthday10W  

and for our annual trip to Enchanted Forest: 
 
EF15W  

Pretty sure the looks on their faces say it all!
 
EF19W  
 
 And now, let Fall begin!

I am ready!!
 
post signature
 
 

1 comment :

Jenny said...

So cute! Is that the Mom and Me AG journal? I saw it online the other day and thought Abby might like it. She is always grilling me, I mean, asking me questions. LOL! I still can't believe Sierra is 13!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin