Thursday, August 20, 2020

Happy 18th Birthday, Sierra Elizabeth ~ Alternately Titled: I Now Have An Adult Child


I don’t know where to begin. To say that time flies, or that I don’t know how we got here so quickly, seems so cliche. But it couldn’t be more true. I wish I knew how we went from celebrating your first birthday, to the first day of Kindergarten, to high school graduation, all within ~ what seemed like ~ three blinks of an eye. 


In some ways I wish I could have kept you little forever.

But I wouldn’t trade watching you grow, and become your own ~ amazing ~ person, for anything in the world.

You are a wonderful big sister.

You are a treasured friend.

 

And we couldn’t be more proud of you.

I’m so excited to see what this next year has in store for you.

It is sure to be full of new experiences, and great adventures.

I love you to the moon, Darling Girl!


post signature


No comments :

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin