Friday, August 20, 2021

Happy 19th Birthday, Sierra Elizabeth!

Sis, I can't believe you are 19 today.

In my mind you'll always be the sweet little love who sorted all her toys into specific piles,                      and adored being read to. My little ballerina, and Daddy's favorite hunting partner.

To see you all grown up is bittersweet.  

There is nothing that makes my heart happier than seeing you happy,                                                     reaching for and fulfilling your dreams.              

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the days I got to tote you around.

I pray that this year is the very best yet.

Full of memories and blessings, and God's direction on your life.


Love you, Beautiful Girl

































post signature



No comments :

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin