Saturday, July 18, 2009

Enchanting Summer Days

In grand Summer tradition, we have been keeping busy!

One of our favorite places to visit each summer is

Enchanted Forest

A little, nursery rhyme - themed kids park

not too far from our house.

We visit every.single.summer.

Seriously, this started when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with Sierra.

Actually, if truth be told, it started years ago,

when my parents took my sister and me.

But, I'm getting off track . . .

{I do that a lot, don't I?}

Anyway, 93 degrees was the forecasted temp for Thursday.

Being that the Enchanted Forest is in, well, the forest,

we figured it would be the perfect day to go have some fun in the shade.

So away we went . . .

Our first stop was the castle.

Anyone care to guess what the girls were doing in this picture?

Making wishes on pennies thrown in the wishing well, of course.

A quick stop by Humpty's digs.

Kam enjoyed the stroll for about 6 1/2 minutes.

After that she wanted to be carried.

Photo opp with the Mad Hatter

Wheeee! They REALLY enjoyed the "shoe slide".

Kenners did a great job driving the train.



And Sierra took Gramps for a ride at the Bumper Cars.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Stay tuned . . . we'll be visiting the Enchanted Forest again next month . . .
with ALL the cousins. Can't wait! :)

post signature

6 comments :

Foursons said...

What a fun place! And I love that you are carrying on traditions from your childhood.

Jenny said...

That looks like so much fun!

Flo said...

I've said this before, but it needs to be said again: you're girls are gorgeous! Where did those long legs come from? They are growing so fast!

He & Me + 3 said...

That does look like fun. The pictures are great! Can't wait to see more pictures. You kids are so cute:)

Helene said...

That looks like so much fun!! We have a Fairytale Town about an hour away which is very similar. I think we've only taken the kids once....you can imagine why, I'm sure.

~~Mel~~ said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!

You look gorgeous...and so do all of your baby girls.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin