Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Little More Like Myself

Whew, life has been a little crazy lately.
Thankfully I am feeling much better.
Tired, but better.
I'm finally ready to post pictures from our camping trip!
So . . . get ready for some super duper cuteness . . .

Mom, are we there yet???

Kenners enjoyed putting puzzles together


And Sierra loved our family auction
And for good reason . . . Grandpa bid on an iPod especially for her.



Take a look at this cutie!
My nephew Jaymes . . .
Gotta love all that dirt ;)

My niece, Sonoma.
Is she a punkin, or what???

We had such a great time.

Can't wait till next year!

post signature

5 comments :

Rhonda said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Great pictures! Too cute!

Foursons said...

That picture of you nephew is perfect for an IheartFaces contest. Looks like y'all had fun!

♥ Kenz ♥ said...

All very cute kiddies! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, we did have a great time at family camp! It is work for us, Liz; but the kids have so much fun so in turn; we have FUN!! I loved the pics! I keep saying, you are awesome with the camera. Keep it up!!

~~Mel~~ said...

Such gorgeous kiddos!

Your nephew's picture made me giggle...Riley still looks like that all the time...must be a boy thing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin