Monday, November 30, 2009

Countdown to Christmas is almost here!

Tomorrow is the first day of December!

If you're like us, you're gearing up for lots of holiday fun this month. Tomorrow's project is our Hershey's kiss Advent Calendar. Of course, the girls don't know it yet. They will find out tomorrow morning!

I've posted a couple of ideas for our Countdown to Christmas, and I thought I'd post one more tonight to get y'all started for the week.

Snowflakes

These will be a super-easy craft for the girls to do. I took white craft foam and cut out snowflakes. The girls will decorate them with glitter, rhinestones, sequins, etc. We will then punch a hole in the top, pull string through and hang them from the girls' bedroom ceiling. We always hang white lights in their room for Christmas, so these snowflakes should look darling just twinkling away. If you don't have any craft foam, you could always use white construction paper!

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
Please think of joining in! We will be linking up our week's worth of projects, crafts, outings, etc. starting this Friday, December 4th {and again the 11th and 18th}. Snap some pics of your week and share with us! The more, the merrier. We could all use fun ideas to share with our little ones!


post signature

11 comments :

Barbara Jean said...

Great idea.Thanks Liz.

blessings

barbara jean

Chanin said...

Great idea! Love it! I will add this to my list of things to do this month! Just got back from Michael's craft store a while ago with too much stuff!! :)

Jenny said...

My daughter would love to make these snowflakes. She really likes craft foam.

Heidi Boos said...

What a fun idea! The girls will love that and I'm sure they will look so pretty dangling in their room with the white lights. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has to share on Friday!

Foursons said...

Do you have a punch for your snowflakes? Those in the picture are so perfectly made!

And I'm going to try to remember to pull out my camera this week!

Colleen said...

You are so creative and such a fun mom :)

Kelli W said...

I can't wait to see how your snowflakes turn out...they are going to be SUPER cute! Thanks for the great idea!

Jen said...

CUTE snowflakes! I'm just going to try to bake cookies this year - which is more than we did last year :)

Rachel Sue said...

I love all of your great ideas. We are spending Christmas with the in laws this year (read: there will be nothing to do for a week while we are there.) so I'm thinking I'm going to try some of them out that week before Christmas!

Connie said...

I like this idea!!

We are going to the CRAP store tomorrow...if everyone sleeps tonight. I shall pick up some craft foam and glitter!

Our elves arrived this morning! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Once again, you are awesome!!! I so admire the way you are raising your children, Liz!! Thank you!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin