Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving & Whatnot

Y'all, we had a fantabulous Thanksgiving. 
I did miss out on the actual dinner {Miss Tay was in need of a nap}, but  I fixed myself a plate later.

And dessert.  I pretty much live for dessert.

So.  The girls with *their* AG girls ;)
 
Girls01

Are they the cutest?

And this girl:
 
Girls02  

Ahhhh, my mischief maker.  And I thought Kam was full of it.  Never, folks.  Never have I known a child to be so full of . . . . mischief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What have you all been up to?  We are gearing up for a busy, busy month!  Countdown to Christmas starts in just 4 days!!  This is our fourth year.  My, how time flies!!  If you're new here, we plan an outing, activity, craft, etc. every day in December for the girls.  We keep it pretty simple, but the girls LOVE it!  Stay tuned for some ideas for your own littles!  And if you're looking for a little inspiration now:

Countdown to Christmas 2011

Countdown to Christmas 2010

Countdown to Christmas 2010

Countdown to Christmas 2009


 
 
 
post signature
 

5 comments :

Jenny said...

I was just thinking about your Christmas Countdown. I might come back to blogging, just for that! I have a few ideas already and I love to see what you all do.

I am LOL about Taylor being so mischievous. My goodness, she must be a handful. A cute handful though.

Macey said...

Oooh I can't wait to see your countdown!! :)
And I'm so glad you had a good Thanksgiving, friend!

Kelli W said...

Miss Taylor looks so sweet...but full of mischief too:) I could totally skip the meals sometimes and just eat dessert until I'm stuffed!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Well, Ms Mischief is adorable....but I can only imagine how much work she gives you. :) LOL!!!!!!
I look forward to your countdowns.
XO

Anonymous said...

What a cute post. I love your Blog! All the girlies make me feel at home!! lol And the love of American girl dolls.. oh my... welcome to my world! lol *hugs*

Kristy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin