Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Countdown to Christmas is coming!

 
 
Christmascard09W  
 
 Oh my goodness, I can't believe we're creeping toward the end of November!

It's almost time for Countdown to Christmas, y'all!

If you're new here, and not familiar with our Countdown Festivities,  don't fear! 
I'll fill ya in!

Years ago I made an Advent Calendar

And now, each December, I plan out 24 activities, outings, crafts, etc.
for the girls to enjoy each day before Christmas. 
I write them out on slips of paper:
 
CountdowntoChristmasW 
 
 Number them, and fill them out. 
And each day they take turns pulling the slip from the pocket in the calendar. 
The last couple of years I've also added in Scripture to read each day.
The girls LOVE it.  It's something they look forward to for months.

If you haven't already, I encourage you to start a similar tradition with your littles.
It makes for the best memories, and doesn't have to be extravagant at all! 

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be sharing some of our favorite Countdown activities here on the blog, on my Instagram, and over on my Facebook Page.
I would love it if you'd follow along, and share your own plans!
 
 
 
  
 
post signature
 
 
 

1 comment :

Jenny said...

I'll be following along on Instagram!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin