Friday, August 27, 2010

Sierra's Day Out

Yesterday we made a couple of mini manicure appointments.
One for Sierra, and one for her friend from dance class.
It was pretty much the cutest.thing.ever.

We picked up Orange Creamsicle Slushies at the coffee shop, and off we went to the salon.

Sierra chose sparkly pink.

And Kalissa went with alternating purple and green.

I mean, I'm sorry, but are they the cutest things?

We will definitely have to do this more often. And next time Makenna will have to join us. Such a fun little outing when you need a little girly pampering.

post signature

15 comments :

Jenny said...

That is so cute! Abby would not sit still for something like that. Maybe in a few months we'll give it a try!

Heather said...

I tried to do that with Reagan but the filing "tickled" too much. :) Like Mother Like Daughter I guess....I can't handle it either. So we just go shopping for our girls day out. :) It's just fun bein' a girl sometimes... and yes...they are SO cute!

Kasey said...

What a fun idea!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

The are adorable; what a sweet time to spend together!

Foursons said...

*sigh* Maybe one day I'll gave GrandDAUGHTERS.

Unknown said...

Nothing cuter than little girls getting pampered!

~Becca

Kristen said...

Oh, so sweet. Can't wait until Kaylee will sit still long enough for us to do this!

Kelli said...

What a sweet outing! Jamison went with her grandmother today and loved it. I love that picture of Sierra and her friend...priceless.

Susana said...

What a fun girls outing! My Hanna loves doing this. I took her for a girls day today--shopping:-)--no nails though. I should have stopped by your blog this morning instead of tonight and we could have done this today too:-). Next time for sure!

You are so much fun!

Sandra said...

Sounds like a great way to kick them back...errrr...I mean send them off to school with love! lol
They are adorable though!

Connie said...

How fun!! Can't wait for my girl to be ready for manicures.

shortmama said...

You lost me after orange creamsicle slushies!

Pam said...

That is so cute. Looks like the girls had a great time.

Kelli W said...

How fun! I so need a girly girl to get manicures with:)

jennykate77 said...

Awe, you're teaching those girls well! They are THE cutest! ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin