Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Memories

Did you all have as wonderful a Christmas as we did?
 It was extra magical this year. 
For many reasons, not least of which because it was Taylor's first Christmas! 
With each new child, the holidays are more special to me.  More wonderful, and full of fun. 
But then, I suppose it's not just during the holidays.  It's really every day.

Christmas5

We were all still a little under the weather, but not too sick to open presents, of course.
Poor Miss Taylor, she came down with the virus right before Christmas.  She's still not feeling very well :(

Christmas4

I hardly took any photos last weekend.  Between caring for sick babies, and running all over for different holiday festivities, picking up my camera seemed nearly impossible.

Christmas

But I cherish the few photos I did snap.

Christmas2

So many wonderful memories made.

Christmas3

Hope yours was equally wonderful!

post signature

9 comments :

Jenny said...

Poor Taylor. I hope you all are 100% soon!

We also had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I didn't take nearly as many photos as I normally do either. Maybe that means we were enjoying the moments more this time instead of always trying to catch them on camera. ;o)

marie said...

I think those pictures are perfect, a wonderful representation of a magical time. I too only took a few, very few, I just wanted to be wholly in the moment.

Kelli said...

Hope you are all on the mend soon. Being sick wasn't great but I'm sure it allowed you all to slow down and savor the time. Glad your Christmas was nice :)

Connie said...

Merry Christmas!

I didn't take many pictures. I was having serious lighting problems. :(

But the video camera ran non stop!

Foursons said...

Oh no! I'm sorry everyone was feeling so poorly. Hopefully 2012 brings health and happiness to all of you.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Ours was wonderful even though we had one sick child. :(
I hardly took photos either....we are losing it Liz.
I hope everyone is feeling better for the new year!
xo

Heather said...

Ohhh, love that photo of Taylor asleep by the tree. I didn't take as many this year either. And since the girls were awake before 6am, my settings were off on my camera and the lighting (and shutter speed) made for mostly fuzzy ones. :(
Skylar has the same Barbie with the walking dog and stroller as Kenners :)

Jessica said...

Liz, love the simplicity of the black and white photos... felt like it really captured the moment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin