Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wordful Wednesday ~ Tea Party

Nana B. had a birthday last week, and it seemed the perfect opportunity to gather at a tea house for a light lunch and tea, and celebration of such an amazing woman.
This adorable tea house was so warm and welcoming, and the bonus: 100% kid-friendly.  They actually specialize in children's tea parties.
So.  After the Spring Fling dance performance, there was a quick costume change {in the library bathroom, ahem}, and away we went.
Tea01 Fruit Cups
&
Cupcakes
Tea02

There was a room FULL of dress up clothes, fairy wings, "jewelry", and princess tea sets. 
It's safe to say that the girls were pretty much in Princess Heaven.

Tea03

A few group shots, and then our tea party ended.

Tea04

But I'm thinking we'll need to go back soon!! :)


post signature

12 comments :

Love Being A Nonny said...

Beautiful....everyTHING and everyBODY!

Sarah Kate said...

Oooh fun! What a great way to celebrate a birthday! I've only been once to a tea house, but it was so nice! They didn't have any fairy wings for me to wear though.. :o)

P.S. Love your dress!!

Kelli @ RTSM said...

So fun! That's something to add to our list of girly thing to do together one day. Don't think I'm going to be able to talk my boys into a tea party anytime soon:)

MiMi said...

Oh how fun!

Foursons said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the group shot too- you are a beautiful family!

Connie Weiss said...

I love it!

Meghan has been bugging me to have a tea party again. And you just inspired me!

Jenny said...

That looks fun! They cute pictures!!

MomBrose said...

Beautiful!! Love the girls' dresses. Especially Kam's. It's my absolute favorite color :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

This looks like so much fun!!! I love the photos...especially the group shot.
Happy birthday to Nana!

mountain mama said...

very sweet, love the photos. happy birthday!!

Kelli said...

That looks like a divine way to celebrate!!!

Emmy said...

I want to go there!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin