Thursday, January 10, 2013

Let It Snow!

We got a little dusting of snow here . . .
 
Snow01

And you could say that some girlies were pretty happy about it. 
Mean mama that I am, I made them at least finish their Math before heading outside. 
Then, quick as a flash, there was a flurry of coats, hats, mittens, and boots.
And a sprint to the sled.
 
Snow02  
 
Snow03 '
 
I just adore icy, cold "Cheese" faces.
 

Snow05
 
And sweet little rosy cheeks.
 
Snow04  

And then, as quick as it came, it started melting away.

I wish it would've stayed awhile longer :) 
 
 
post signature
 
 

9 comments :

Jenny said...

So sweet! You and your girls are so beautiful!

We've only had a dusting as well. I would like a big snow!

Macey said...

You just know you're an Oregon girl when you get a dusting and pull out the sled!! LOVE IT!

Kelli W said...

So pretty! We would be ecstatic about a dusting, especially since it's been in the 70's and rainy here lately!

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures... those rosy cheeks are adorable. I wish I could send you some snow from up here!! I don't want it. lol

Sarah Shumate said...

Me and Kelli W must live in the same part of the country because our high today is 74 and it's raining with no hint of snow in the forecast for the next 2 weeks. :o(

BTW - Your definition of a "dusting" of snow is my city's record snowfall. ;o)

Connie said...

I can't make a dusting work for me. I need inches.

Kelli said...

Look at those happy faces and rosy cheeks!! And yay you make the camera roll :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my snow-ness, how gorgeous. The snow and all of you! Here we are slathering on sunscreen and looking for shade. Love all the pictures!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my snow-ness, how gorgeous. The snow and all of you! Here we are slathering on sunscreen and looking for shade. Love all the pictures!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin