Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One.Whole.Year.

Alternately Titled: Get ready for a whole lotta pictures, people!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe my baby, my littlest baby is one year old today. Have I mentioned {242 million times} that I don't know where this year has gone? Yeah, well, I don't. The only thing I can figure is that when you have other children at home who are constantly on the go, time zooms by even faster. Anyway.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kameryn, you are ONE YEAR OLD! On this day, one year ago, you blessed our lives more than we could ever have imagined by arriving to meet us. You came into the world putting up quite a bit of fuss {I know, I know, you weren't ready}, at 4:12 pm.

It's not a pretty picture, but it's REAL, and I kinda like it because my face says it all. This was me in PAIN about a half hour before you arrived.

Minutes after you arrived. Right before being taken to NICU.

Tiny little thing.

I was so happy to be holding you.

Your sissies were pretty happy too.

The eye mask that you had to wear under the bili lights. I have to admit, it was kind of cute :)

On our way HOME!!! {I seriously don't have gigantic hands. That's how little you were that Mama's hands look enormous. What, 3 times the size of your little head}

Precious little bundle only a few days old.

Yay, you started growing. Look at the little bit of chub.

Sleepy girl. My first big outing with my three girls. Alone.

So peaceful. 4/09

Smiles!

5/09

First trip to the beach! 6/09

Happy 4th sleepyhead.

Family Camp 7/09

Probably my absolute favorite picture of you.

You've got the cutest little tootsies!

My three most favorite girls! 9/09

Halloween ;)

Loves from a Sis

Woohoo! Your first Christmas!!


I can't believe you are one!!! 7 1/2 teeth later, 18 pounds heavier than on the day you were born, we've been through a lot this year, girl. I love you to pieces!

Happy Birthday my darling.

post signature

21 comments :

Foursons said...

Liz, I love all the pictures!

And seriously girl, you do not even look pregnant in the first picture. How is that possible? And you look even younger without make-up...you are going to have much jealousy from this post dear.

So happy for you and that precious baby girl. You have been blessed 3 times over with 3 beautiful daughters.

Happy Birthday to the big 1 year old!

Tiffany said...

Oh. this is so sweet. Happy birthday to your darling daughter. It does go far too fast, doesn't it? {sigh}

Kelli W said...

Happy Birthday to Kameryn:) She is such a cutie, and my goodness she did start out really tiny...but oh so cute! All the pics are so pretty and pink. I really love the one of her toes too!

Amber Filkins said...

Liz, she is SOOO precious!!

Happy Birthday Kami!!

And congrats mama! :)

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday! She's so cute. And you look great for being in labor and just having a baby!

There is no way I'd post the picture I have us 3 right after Abby was born. LOL!

Nocona said...

You have some beautiful shots of her. I love baby toes! A year goes by fast when you have kids. You have a beautiful family.

Rhonda said...

What a darling post. Kameryn is so adorable. Boy she was tiny! I love the pictures. She does have cute toes.

No or little make-up and you still look good! Kuddos to you! ;o)

Rachel Sue said...

She really is a doll!

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Boy, does this all take me back; Liz. What a precious gift we have.

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my goodness Liz! she is so cute and what a sweet post full of pictures. Just beautiful.
Happy Birthday to Kameryn!

Catherine Anne said...

She is beautiful! LOVE the list of pics... LOVE EM~ You look beautiful just after giving bith. Really you do. Happy birthday little one~

Kelli said...

She is a doll baby...they all are. I love the picture with her and the pale pink fisherman hat!

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday!! I LOVE the pictures, she was and is a little doll!

shortmama said...

Happy bday to her! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I wrote a Happy Birthday to Kam on Geri's FB profile yesterday. I know you didn't see so here is a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your precious little Kam! What a blessing she is for you.
Luvs,
Lisa

Abra Clampitt said...

Happy 1st Birthday! What a lovely post, the pictures are just precious.

P.S. You still looked AMAZING when giving birth!

Nicolasa said...

Loved all of these pictures! She is so beautiful, as are your two other girls!

Happy Birthday little one!

onegirliegirl said...

Oh darn, I'm a day late! I'll type my belated wishes throught these tears of joy at seeing such a gorgeous teeny tiny girl growing up into an adorable 1 year old!!

What a blessing she is!

xoxo ~Lisa

Helene said...

Awwww, Liz, this is such a beautiful post. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures and seeing how much she's changed in this last year.

You look amazing laying there in bed ready to give birth!! And that pic of your holding her..you look like you're 20 years old, seriously!

You have such a gorgeous family...all your girls have the most beautiful smiles. The older two look so much alike...I have a feeling little sister will look much like them too when she's their age!

Kristen said...

Oh, happy birthday little K! Love the pictures!

Unknown said...

I loved looking at every one of these pictures!!!!

Happy Birthday to the sweet baby girl!!!

~Becca

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin