Monday, January 18, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday ~ It's Project Time!

It's Friend Makin' Monday! This week Amber asks:

What kinds of projects are on your to do list this year???

If you're like me, January can be a bit . . . overwhelming. It's the start of a new year which leaves me wanting to do everything. I need to start small and move forward, but instead I run around starting a whole bunch of projects, leaving many unfinished. Anyway.

♥ We have one BIG project planned this year. We are hoping to build a house. We meet with a builder this week to see if our ideas and his ideas mesh. And alsoto see if we can afford to build a house! I am SO excited! Eeeekkk! ♥

***Other than that, I'm dreaming of finishing a million little projects.***

♥ Organizing our homeschooling cabinets and drawers.

Organizing in general.

♥ Finishing the scrapbook{s} I have started, and moving on to some digital scrapbooking/photo organization.

♥ More activities and crafts with the kids.

How about you? What kinds of projects do you have planned this year? Head on over to Amber's and link up!

Oh, and stay tuned. I'm finally going to post some pictures of one ADORABLE, brand new little sugarplum from my first ever newborn photo shoot. Talk about baby fever ;)


post signature

10 comments :

Unknown said...

Wow building a house for me would be MAAAA---jooor. But well worth it.
Happy FMM!

Froggylady said...

Wow! Building a house is definitely a huge undertaking! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see how it progresses. :)

Anonymous said...

great article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

Foursons said...

OOOhhh! Good luck with the house, that is exciting!

Rhonda said...

Wow, sometimes when I read your posts I think, did I just write that? I do the same thing in January...wanting to change EVERYTHING! Then it's overwhelming and I don't get much accomplished till I snap out of it! Ha!

Organizing is a major priority for me for the next 3 months! Goodluck!

He & Me + 3 said...

How exciting for you and the new house plans. Eeeek is right.
I need to get finishing my scrapbooks too. So far behind.
Can't wait to see the pictures.

Unknown said...

Hope the meeting goes well this week! Seems that we are all in need of some organization. Have a great week!

Nocona said...

That is going to be fun. How is the church hunting going? I saw that you put that on one of your blogs at the start of the year.

shortmama said...

Wow I dont think I can top building a whole house!!

Kelli W said...

Building a house can be so much fun! I hope it starts to fall together for you! I have a dining room full of projects waiting for me to work on them:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin