Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Happenings

Why is it that I can't, for the life of me, remember how to create a blog button from year to year?  Thought I was going to pull out my hair when I tried to follow a tutorial that wasn't workin' for me :/ 

But . . .
Here we are, y'all!
 Countdown to Christmas!

One activity, outing, or craft a day for the days leading up to Christmas.

CountdowntoChristmas

If you'd like to link up your happenings, we will be doing so on Friday!  You'll definitely want to be here to get some ideas for your own littles.

Our Countdown is in full swing!  We have dear friends coming to help us craft and bake today {YAY!}

And we kept very busy over the weekend.

The girls had their first performance of the season.

Warning:  Cuteness Overload!



Dance01 Dance02 Dance03

Have a blessed week! 
 
post signature
 
 

6 comments :

Macey said...

Those girls are adorable!!!
I want to eat some baked stuff. LOL

marie said...

That is a whole bunch of cuteness! I would never even attempt to create a button. Truth be told I don't even know what it is or what it does. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Anonymous said...

Those polka dot dresses!! They are adorable! Now I kind of want one for myself. ;o)

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, the girls look so cute!

LOL about the button. I'll put it on my blog. I really want to link up this week! Let's see if I can do it?!

Emmy said...

So so cute!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

They are all so cute....and they are growing UP! Stop that. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin