Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Brrrrrr!

Much of the same around here.

Busy, busy, busy.

'Tis the season, right?
Last night we ran up to my MIL and FIL's to decorate with them.

{Can we agree to ignore the big fat cold sore on my lip, and the fact that I look like I haven't slept ~nor showered~ in weeks. Mkay.}



Kam investigated under the tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home it was eleven degrees. Eleven.

And when we woke up this morning . . . it was seven.

Brrr.

I know some of y'all are accustomed to those temps, but I'm not!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's outing:

To my MIL's office.

There was a Christmas tree set up to take pictures, and Geri bought Sierra and Makenna their own special mugs, made hot cocoa for them, and gave them chocolate chip cookies. Best Grandma ever, wouldn't ya say?

Not sure they were wild about the 372 pictures we were taking.

They brought their Bitty Babies {Cara and Jessica} along. It was so cold out that they traveled {Bitty Babies, not Sierra and Makenna} in their snowsuits. As soon as we got to the office the girls changed them into their festive holiday dots dresses.

They're doting mommies like that.

Sippin' on some cocoa in Grandma's office.

Makenna's favorite part is the whipped cream. She eats that, then passes on the cocoa ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What'd y'all do today?

post signature

12 comments :

He & Me + 3 said...

You have been busy. They all look so cute in their dresses. Adorable. what a fun time for them. I love the whipped cream too. That is cold my friend.

He & Me + 3 said...

Didn't notice the cold sore and you are beautiful.

J.J. said...

That sounds like fun! I didn't notice the cold sore either!

Rhonda said...

What cold sore? I even enlarged the picture and didn't see it! You are beautiful and so are your sweet kids! Mmmmm, hot chocolate. I made my homemade hot chocolate and had requests for more soon!

Mama 2 Four said...

I share in your pain with the cold sore, as I have one right now too!
Your girls look adorable in their Chirstmas outfits!

Jenny said...

I didn't even notice the cold sore and think you look great!

The girls are so adorable in their litte dresses and especially with the baby dolls. Too funny that they put snow suits on their dolls!

Foursons said...

I think you look great and had you not mentioned the cold sore I never would have seen it!

How cute that the girls had a change of clothes for their dolls. And doesn't everyone just eat the whip cream and leave the hot chocolate?

Wow- stay inside where it is warm 7 degrees BRRRRR!

Kelli said...

I think you look great silly! Um, yes I would have to say that's a pretty cool grandma. Tonight we're having hot chocolate. last night we made cookies and I finished hanging my ornaments.

Kelli W said...

Such cute pictures! Yum...hot cocoa with whipped cream sounds really good! Seven is really cold...it was 70 degress outside this morning at our house!

Anonymous said...

Liz, the pictures are priceless! You can tell they had a good time. Your picture taking is getting better all of the time. I especially like the one with the three girls in front of the tree.

Rachel Sue said...

It's been super cold around here too. I am pretty much hating it. It's not supposed to get like this until January!

Cute little girls! And you can't even see the cold sore!

~~Mel~~ said...

Living here in Winterpeg it gets soooooooooo cold that my nostrils and eye lashes freeze lol. This week hasn't failed me in that department...urgh!

Your family is gorgeous and yes that includes you even if you think you don't look good...I think you always do.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin