Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland . . .

We've been so busy this week, there's been little time for blogging :)
A quick glimpse:


We've been making Gingerbread Houses


Attending church services and Christmas programs

Visiting with family
{My sis came up for a very quick visit last weekend. We got to spend the evening catching up with her. Sierra loved her "Aunt Annie Time". Can ya tell?

Last night we visited a Christmas light display near our home. As always, it was gorgeous.

Check out these beauties. They were hung all.over.the.property. So beautiful.

A village display. So much to look at!

I wish this picture had turned out better. It would've been so cute. But I was holding Kam, and she was being a wiggle britches as I tried to snap.

Lights, lights, more lights.

The girls were in awe, as you can probably imagine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that's all the time I have ;) Today we're baking {more} cookies, preparing for dinner with Jeremy's parents and my parents this evening, wrapping the last few presents, and trying to get organized! How 'bout you? What are you up to??? Only two days to go!

post signature

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oh Liz, the photos are wonderful!! The pictures of the girls are priceless! I don't remember the Gaynors having so many lights. It sure has changed since I was there last. Thank you for sharing.

Rhonda said...

I love all the photos! I've been cleaning like a mad woman today. Fixing to go get stocking stuffers. Then back home to do some more baking for tomorrow. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your sweet family!

Nicolasa said...

Wow! Those imagines are fantastic! Everything looks so beautiful and festive!

He & Me + 3 said...

Your gingerbread house looks amazing and the pictures are gorgeous what great sights of Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Mimi

Foursons said...

You have been soooooo busy! I love the picture with your sister in it. Beautiful lighting.

Unknown said...

You have done so much this season and created so many great memories for your family!!

Merry Christmas my friend!

~Becca

onegirliegirl said...

How gorgeous!! Those gingerbread houses look yummy!!

Have a Merry Christmas Liz!!

xoxo ~Lisa

Connie said...

FUN! I'm obsessed with Gingerbread Houses now.

Merry Christmas!

Kelli W said...

Your gingerbread houses turned out so cute! I love the pictures of all the Christmas lights!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin