Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Happenings

Since many of you asked, here are a few pics of the girls' tree. They love having their very own tree in their room, and they decorate it all by themselves. Well, I string the lights, but they do the rest ;) Sierra's especially great about checking each day to make sure it has enough water.

We're off to the grocery store in a minute, but I'm hoping to have some craft ideas to post later today ~ if any of you are looking for things to do with the littles.

Oh, and don't forget to link up your holiday activities. Come back here tomorrow for our Countdown to Christmas! We've had a busy week, how 'bout you?
Countdown to Christmas

post signature

10 comments :

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Can I just say that the picture of big sis holding up little sis so she can put on the tree topper is THE most precious thing I've seen in Blogland so far this season. You need to enlarge that, frame it, and have it become a permanent part of your Christmas decor.

LOVE!

Erica @ All About Aleigha said...

I bet they had fun decorating their tree. Love the pics. Nothing better than sisterly love.

Heather said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Sierra holding Kenners up. Precious. Made me tear up :)
Oh, and I love that I can see your reflection in that glass ornament!!
I have to wrack my brain and think of what I can do for tomorrow's link up....

jennykate77 said...

I agree with Viv, you should definitely blow that pic up and frame it...it's precious!!

I haven't done any crafty things this week...it's been all about meetings and work and briefly wrapping some gifts for the swap I'm doing.

Jenny said...

Those are great pics. LOL at Sierra holding up little sis.

Abby bought a little star tree topper for her tree today and wanted me to hold her up to reach it. The tree is only 4 ft. tall! LOL!

I'm all ready to link up tomorrow!

I got the snowflake cookie cutter and plate today and they are so cute!

Foursons said...

Oh my goodness, that second picture is just darling! You need to print that one out. It just melts my heart.

Jessica said...

You must be one of those cool, laid back kind of moms. ;-) Cute pictures!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is so special!!!!!

Connie said...

I love their little tree! It's way nicer and fuller than our little tree!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

The tree is great! I love it when the kids have their own special tree. My boys have one too, and it is too cute.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin