Monday, February 27, 2012

San Diego, Part 3

This is my last San Diego entry.  I won't bore you any further with our vacation pics ;)

Our last day in San Diego was spent at Sea World!
SD36W


The girls {and boy} ran straight to the rides :)
SD37W

We had such fun feeding the sea lions.  Those guys made such a racket begging for food!
SD39W

Oh, hello there.
SD38W

The Sea Turtles . . . oh how I love them!  

SD40W

And, of course, we couldn't miss the Shamu show.
SD41W

Our last morning was spent having breakfast, and taking one last stroll around Seaport Village, snapping a few more pictures.
SD44W


I was so happy to grab a few photos of the whole family. 


SD42W

Sissy's expression pretty much sums it up. 
 None of us were ready to go home.
SD46W

Hopefully we'll be able to take another vacation soon!

post signature



14 comments :

Connie said...

I'd love to take my kids to SD. It looks like so much fun!

Kelli W said...

Liz it sounds like you had an amazing trip! I love the family shot and the one of all four girls:)

Macey said...

It looks like it was a blast, though! :)

marie said...

Ok I have been to Seaworld so many times and have never gotten shots like yours. I can't even put into words how good your pictures are, wow. Send any pointers my way.

I always choke up seeing Shamu. Such amazing creatures that God creates.

Anonymous said...

I love your picture of the sea turtle! Those are my favorites! Especially the ones in Finding Nemo... :o)

I'm so glad ya'll had a such a good vacation. It all looks like so much fun!! I've been to the Sea World in Orlando, but never the one in CA. Although, I don't suppose they would be too awful different. :o)

Foursons said...

I love that Kam smiles so big her eyes close. Totally makes me smile right back at her!

And for the record, I'm not bored with your pictures- keep 'em coming!

jennohara said...

Loving all the pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast.
Oh yeah, and I noticed that your littlest miss had painted piggies! I'm glad I'm not the only one painting the little wigglers!

Jenny said...

These are great. You all had so much fun! I love that manta ray pic!

Heather said...

From your pics it looks like it was warm and sunshiny the whole time :) Love the seaworld pics. One of our favorite places.

Skye said...

The picture of the sea turtle is amazing- so crystal clear too!

Corrina said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip! Reminds me how grateful I am to live here all the time :)

Heidi Boos said...

These pictures are AMAZING!! In October, we also made it to Sea World, but none of my pictures come even close to capturing what you did. I LOVE the one of your hubby and daughter on the Atlantis ride. I laugh at the pictures we got of Mikayla and I coming down the hill. We ended up riding it three times...she loved it so much! We looked pretty stylish in our ponchos. ;) Hope you have been doing well, Liz!

Kelli said...

I have enjoyed each post...I can never tire of seeing San Diego. I love, LOVE the Sea World there. You did get some really great shots of the girls and of all of you together :) What a special and very memorable trip!

mountain mama said...

great shots!!!!! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin