Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wordful Wednesday ~ Creek Fun

I love spending time at our creek.
It's peaceful, it's full of life, and in the Summer, it's about 15 degrees cooler.
The other day we invited a favorite cousin over, and headed down to the water.
We found this little guy having a mid-afternoon snack.
Creek01

We're always on the look-out for "wish makers".  I mean, who couldn't use a a wish or two coming true these days?  I know I could!
Creek04

Some of my favorite kiddos:
{Absolutely NO comments on how Kenners new bangs make her look 42 years older, okay??  I can't handle it!!!}
Creek02


And I don't know who these crazies are ;)
Creek03

Ahhh Summer days . . . Don't leave me!!!

post signature

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Silly kids!!! I think her bangs look great! Lexie wants bangs, but I keep telling her that thin-haired people do NOT look good with bangs. They end up all stringy. Heck, I'd cut myself some bangs if they'd look half as good as McKenna's!

Macey said...

No the bangs don't make her look 42 years older!! 41 maybe...LOL. :)
All cuties!
Stay summer, stay!

Jenny said...

I wouldn't have even recognized her if you hadn't said something! She looks so different. Her hair has gotten so long.

What a fun time you all are having. Great pics!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I don't believe that is Kenners. Enough said!
Send some wish makers my way....sharing is caring.
xoxoxo

Connie said...

Oh my gosh!! The bangs look fantastic.....and yes, older.

Love that shot of the bug!

Foursons said...

I've been slacking in commenting lately, but I have read every.single.one. of your posts. And I won't comment on the elephant in the room, but oh my goodness look at that beautiful girl!!!

Glad y'all got some sunny days to enjoy this summer. Is the weather already starting to turn for you?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin