Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Best Ab Workout EVER!

We've been much too busy for blogging these days.

My SISTER is here for a visit!!!
There's been bubble blowin'
Summer01

And pool loungin'
summer02

And snuggles galore!
summer03

But the best part?
The ab workout.

Do you know what I'm talking about?
I never laugh as hard as I do when my sister is here.
I swear we giggle like we're little girls.
And that turns into full on laughing, which leads to snorting and then comes the silent laugh . . . because we're completely out of oxygen and doubled over from laughing so hard.

The best ab workout ever.

post signature

11 comments :

Sarah Kate said...

This is exactly what it's like when my sister is in town, too!!! Snorts that turn into silent laughter...giggling at things that no one else thinks is funny. :o) I love that about sisters!

Is that your sister in the picture with Sierra? She's beautiful!!!

Miller Racing Family said...

Now girl I was really looking forward to something to get rid of the mommy tummy. lol. Super cute photos, love the pool lounge photo. Hope you have a great weekend.

Jessica said...

How fun!!! Your sister is gorgeous! You all are! : )

Colleen said...

Supermodel sisters!!

Kelli said...

Good for the body and the soul. Love it!! So excited for you to have your sister there.

Jenny said...

I know exactly what you mean! Sisters are the best. I'm so glad your sister is in town and you all are having a great time!

Jenn & Kristyn said...

Ah! I get it!! Only sisters are capable of providing those special good hard ab workouts!

Connie Weiss said...

I know that AB workout well!

MiMi said...

I love those kinds of ab workouts! Your sister is beautiful, like you!

Kelli W said...

I bet all you girls have such a fun time!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Laughing is good for our abs and our soul!
Your sister is just as beautiful as you. Enjoy.
xo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin