Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful daddies I know . . . 


My hubs
  
Mom6  
 
He lives with five girls.
Five.
And he hardly ever runs away.
I seriously admire him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My Dad
 
PumpkinFest3

He is so loving and attentive to his granddaughters.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My other Dad
{aka Jeremy's Dad}
 
Gramps

He gives the greatest hugs!
And . . .
He brings ice cream.
All.the.time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Papa
 
 
Weekend  

He always comes up to me, puts his cold hands in mine and says, "Cold hands, Warm Heart".
And it couldn't be more true.
He has the warmest heart ♥

Happy Father's Day to the infinitely many special Dads out there!

 
 
post signature
 
 

2 comments :

Jenny said...

So sweet. LOL about Jeremy hardly ever running away. My poor Dad lived with 5 girls too. The 3 of us, my Mom and my Memaw. That had to be tough!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is so sweet....you are surrounded by wonderful men! I have a feeling Jeremy never wants to run away. (Yet. LOL the teen years are FUN!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin