Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Brand New Year!

 
I am wading through hundreds of Christmas photos right now, but in the
meantime... It's almost time to ring in a new year!!

If snacks, treats, and other goodies on your mind too, here are a few ideas for you (and don't worry, calories don't count when you are saying goodbye to a whole year!)
 
We just made these yummy treats 
(That my 5 year old insisted could double as treats for a Frozen Party):


  All you need is a package of Oreos
(crushed), and an 8oz package of cream cheese. Roll together into balls, and then coat with your choice of candy melts and sprinkles.
 
 
A few years ago we made these: 

 
Oh good heavens, they were delicious!


  You need vanilla candy melts and Oreo Cakesters... Do they make these anymore? Because I haven't seen them recently. 


  Once dipped they're super fun to decorate!!

And last year it was these Jell-O Parfaits:


  Just prepare Jell-O per box instructions, but substitute Ginger Ale for the Cold Water. You'll, of course, want to top with whipped cream and sprinkles!

What are your New Year's Eve plans??
  

post signature
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments :

Connie said...

Oreos and chocolate! YUM!

The only plans we have are to use the chocolate fountain that I got for Christmas!

Sarah Shumate said...

You are so good at creating colorful, yummy nibbles! Sadly, after four straight days of eating whatever the heck I wanted, I have already returned to my good-girl diet. Otherwise, I'd be making those balls with the crushed Oreos for sure!

Jenny said...

Those are all so cute! I am stuffed from all of the food we ate tonight! LOL!

Happy New Year!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You make the most delicious treats. Can you believe I've not seen Frozen yet? Well, perhaps if you send me the 'frozen' treats, it will give me a reason? :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin