Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Countdown to Christmas 2018 ~ Days 1-4


We are full-swing, countin' down to CHRISTMAS, y'all,  how about you??


We started December with our annual North Pole Breakfast:

Day 2: Beaded Snowflake Ornaments.




Day 3: My favorite day!  Christmas Tree Hunting!



And Decorating!


 And today we read my favorite Christmas Book:
"The Gingerbears' First Christmas"

And tried our hands at stringing cranberries and popcorn:




The strands turned out great!!

What's been keeping you busy??


Link up your countdown ideas so we all can share!



                   
Sugarplum Creations Blog


Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

post signature



2 comments :

Jenny said...

I love it! We've been so busy, I haven't done much. On the 1st, we were in Branson. My sister had matching Christmas pajama pants for the kids that night. Sunday, I gave Abby and my nephews Christmas candy to eat on the way home. Yesterday, I had an ornament for Abby. Today, we saw Elf at the movie theatre. They do "retro" nights for $5 a ticket. Next week is Christmas Vacation!

Sarah Shumate said...

Your North Pole Breakfast looks delicious. I like the cranberry and popcorn strands, too!

So far we've picked out our tree - only to get home and realize it leans, very precariously, to one side, haha - and decorated it.

We also hung Christmas lights on our apartment balcony. This is the first time since we sold our house in the country that we've been allowed to put up outdoor lights. I LOVE THEM!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin