Thursday, November 29, 2018

Countdown to Countdown to Christmas

With only two days to go, I am bustling around here trying to prepare
for our yearly Countdown to Christmas.
2018 activity, outing, and craft ideas are jotted in the Christmas planner,
and all that's left to do is cut the slips of paper, and place them in the Calendar.
I can hardly believe that this is our tenth Countdown to Christmas.
A whole decade.
Where does the time go?

The last few years we've kicked off our countdown with a  North Pole Breakfast.
Our elf, Holly, returns, and the girls LOVE it!












What are your favorite Christmas traditions?

I'll link a couple of our Countdown favorites, and leave your ideas in the comments!
I'm always looking for new activities!






post signature




1 comment :

Jenny said...

I can't believe it's December! I'll have to get my countdown going!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin