Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Organizing for Christmas


We are in Christmas mode 'round here!

Hallmark movies are playing, cookies are baking, house is decorated 
{except for the tree ~ hubs is a firefighter, ya know},
and I am trying to channel my organizational self so that I don't forget a thing.

Each year I devote a little purse-sized notebook to everything Christmas.
It contains the draw names for everyone in our family, gift ideas, Christmas card lists, 
and Countdown to Christmas Activities {we plan an outing, activity, or craft each day of December leading up to Christmas}.

But this year  . . .  I found the CUTEST idea:


I'm not great at following patterns, and I'm a Gemini,
so my attention span is . . . not.
So I used their general idea to decorate the cover,
 and made a planner that would work best for my needs.


I even purchased extra Composition books and scrapbook paper so my girls
could make their own Christmas Notebooks.
{The Scrapbook Paper was on a Black Friday special at JoAnns for 70% off!! Score!}




We've been busily scribbling away all our Christmas ideas, and eagerly counting down!
How do YOU organize?
I need alllll the help I can get!

Also ~ Countdown to Christmas Ideas coming soon!
Four more days, y'all!



post signature



No comments :

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin