Thursday, December 6, 2012

Countdown to Christmas 2012 ~ Week 1

Holy Moly, y'all.  How did we get here so quickly? 
I tell ya, it seems like we were just counting down to Christmas 2011. 
Slow down!!!
 
So. 
Our first week of Countdown to Christmas 2012
A recap:
 
Saturday, December 1st:
The girls had a dance performance at a nearby Tree Lighting.
This was Kam's very first performance ever . . .
 
Dance01  
 
And she was FABULOUS!
We also made our yearly Hershey's Advent Calendars :)
 
 
Sunday, December 2nd:
We colored and cut out a Nativity Scene and read Luke 2.

Monday, December 3rd:
We had some very special friends over for cookie baking and crafts.
 
Friends08W  
We didn't actually get to the crafting, though, because we were having too much fun visiting!
 
Tuesday, December 4th:
We got a TREE!  We always look forward to putting a tree up!!
 
Christmas01W  

Wednesday, December 5th:
We made candy necklaces.  I found a craft kit at Joann's, and it was a hit!
 
Christmas01W  
Christmas02W

Thursday, December 6th:
We attended our local Tree Lighting.  I didn't get one picture :(  But we had cookies and cocoa, and it was super fun!
 
 
Today we are going to read some of our favorite Christmas stories and I'm attempting to organize coordinating crafts.  Wish us luck! ;)

Oh, and I have to share this photo I got of Kam with a new backdrop.
I know I'm a biased Mama, but she is so precious to me.
My little Sleeping Beauty ;)

 
Kammi
 
Hope you all are enjoying these last couple of weeks until Christmas.  I love our countdown because it reminds us to be intentional in finding the special moments which surround this special season. 
 
If you've been documenting special moments from your week, please do link up below!
 
God Bless!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
post signature
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments :

marie said...

That pic of your sleeping beauty is utterly precious, I am sure your clients will love it.

Connie said...

I love, love, love that picture of your sleeping beauty!

And oh my gosh those costumes are precious too.

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweet little angel Kam is! All your girls are gorgeous.

It looks like a fun week.

Jenny said...

Oh and thanks for the link up to motivate me to blog.

Macey said...

I was just telling my SIL about your handy tips for Christmas...stuff that's free and makes it really special leading up to Christmas day.

Macey said...

Also I LOOOOVE that new background...your baby girl is just so cute. :)

Kelli W said...

Kam is seriously way too cute in her dance outfit! And that last picture is beyond beautiful! I need to be better about getting our house into the Christmas spirit!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin