Thursday, December 4, 2014

Countdown to Christmas 2014 ~ Day 4

 
Well, December is moving right along, isn't it??
 
The girls were so excited to get our tree yesterday {oh who am I kidding, I get more excited than anyone!}.  We set right to decorating after dinner last night, and they did a great job!  Especially considering our tree is 10 1/2 feet tall.  We reached as high as we could before breaking out the ladders.
 
 
Christmas01W  
 
 
 
Christmas03WBW  
 
 
 
 
Today is errand-running.  But we may throw in a trip to Starbucks *if* we can all behave ourselves.
 
What are you all up to today??
 
 
 
post signature
 
 

2 comments :

Jenny said...

Your tree is beautiful! I hope everyone behaved and you made it to Starbucks!

Sarah Shumate said...

We are picking out our tree tomorrow! I'm so excited, too! It will be our first live Christmas tree. I'm crossing my fingers for no bugs and spiders taking a free ride into our home on it! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin