Sunday, March 22, 2009

Life Is A Dance









Last night was the final night of the Oregon High School Dance and Drill State Competition. Having been a member of dance team throughout high school, and having coached after high school, I naturally love to attend each year. But even more important, my sister, Annie, still coaches high school dance team, so we love to go to support her and her girls. Geri and I loaded up the girlies (if you think we're getting Kam started early, you should know that Makenna attended her first competition at the ripe ol' age of 2 weeks!) and headed into Portland.

We all had a fabulous time. Kam slept through the majority of the competition, Sierra and Makenna were content snacking on popcorn and admiring all of the costumes, and I got my dance team "fix" for the year. We also got to visit with old friends, and of course see Annie and her daughter, Sonoma.

I snapped a few pictures, though none are great (I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with my camera ~ any suggestions on a good camera are welcome!).

1 comment :

Karma said...

Well, I must say that I wish we could have spent more time together at the competition. :(

Seeing the girls though was great. Can't wait to see you guys at Sunriver!!!

Oh, and you take MUCH better pictures than I can!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin