Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is my very first Not Me! Monday post. Ever. So be kind ;)

Alrighty . . . last week I did not create a Wordless Wednesday post on Thursday. And then actually post it. And then leave it there for over an hour until it finally dawned on me that it might not be Wednesday. I am so together and on top of everything around here. I always know exactly what day it is. I mean, my goodness, how could anyone ever get their days mixed up so horribly? Not me!

While Jeremy was playing in Vegas last week, I did not fix big pretzels, carrot sticks, and apple slices for dinner. What kind of dinner is a big pretzel, anyway? I always fix gourmet meals for my family.

I definitely have not spent more hours than I can count online, drooling over cloth diapers. As well, I have not done everything I can think to do to get my husband to let me cloth diaper our newest babe. How on earth could a person actually be in LOVE with all those beautiful cloth diapers out there? I'm sure not.

I did not contemplate how much easier it would be to just move, vs. actually cleaning house (and I especially did not do this on more than one occasion). I mean, that's just silly. My house is immaculate at all times!


That's it, folks! My first Not Me! Monday post.

Wanna join in? C'mon be brutally honest. Write your own post about everything you did not do last week, and link up at My Charming Kids. Go on, shoo!


post signature

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Well let me just tell you Liz, I am always amazed at what you DO!! Your house always looks in order to me you always take time to play with your two older children and still home school and drive the girls to dance classes. To me, you are the best mom and wife I know!!! Mom

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Love this post Liz! I might have to join in next week. Good job!!

I've shared a few of your Not Me's. Funny what motherhood does to our brains!!

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

~~Mel~~ said...

LOL...when the man is away we eat the funniest things...like meat, cheese and crackers...my boy loves those kind of nights and I have to admit I do too!

You are participating in all these great new things...I should jump on the bandwagon.

Kelly said...

I've also (not) spent hours researching cloth diapers. I finally went ahead and bought some. My husband was very concerned that he wouldn't have to scrape the poop off. I told him he didn't have to do that so he is fine with it. Just buy them and let him see how easy they are.

And I am actually moving because we have way too much junk so we're getting a bigger place to store everything.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin