Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Things I'm Learning . . .

Every day is a new learning experience. Isn't that the way of Mamas?
Some things I've been learning lately:

*I have false labor at night*
Yep, it's fun.
The last two nights I seriously have thought we might be heading to the hospital. Last night ~ contractions every 6 minutes or so for two hours. The ones that really kinda hurt. Then . . . a big fat nothin'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*These two . . . love each other quite a bit*
The older one? She is going to be a tremendous help when I'm at the hospital.

005B

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*This one is a bit of a handful these days*

018B 
I'm thinking *someone* knows life is about to change.

020B 

And also? She likes blue popsicles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*These two also love each other*

But in a different way.

Sierra takes on a motherly approach, and Kenners is the "fun" one ;)

031 copyB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just like this photo. I'm learning that the sunshine improves my mood TREMENDOUSLY!

And also . . . my Tamron 28-75 lens has been feeling soft lately :( so back on the 50mm goes!

040B

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And lastly . . .

This little one ♥ LOVES ♥ "chockit doonuts"

I swear she can spot 'em from a mile away when we're grocery shopping. Then . . . the happy shriek: "CHOCKIT DOOOOONUTS!!!!!"

080B

After eating TWO of the mini donuts last night after dinner, she helped herself to two more when I wasn't looking!

084B

Little stinker!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What things have you learned lately?

post signature

13 comments :

Mandy said...

interesting...my 28-75 tamron seems soft too (for the last 6 months or so)...and i just put on my 50 again;) here's to TONIGHT for baby:)

Connie said...

Tell that little one....that those are my favorite donuts too!

Just say no to false labor.

Jenny said...

Those pics are so cute! I'm so excited for you, all of those contractions have to mean you are getting close!!

I never did like the chocolate donuts, but the powdered sugar ones....YUM!

Kelli said...

My hubby is like that with donut holes!! I love the chocolate all over her face. The picture of Kam and Sierra is so sweet.

OK, so are you super close to that bee...eeekkk? Very nice picture though.

Here's to no more false, painful labor. If the pain is coming on I hope a baby follows VERY soon after.

shortmama said...

I couldn't resist those donuts either!

jennohara said...

Love all the pictures!! They're too sweet! I had false labour at night too!! Sounds almost identical actually! Crazy! :)

Heather said...

So cute!! My kiddos have the same relationship. Reagan is motherly. Skylar is fun. Bailey just goes with the flow. :) Your false labor might actually be doing some work for ya! :) Here's to hoping she arrives soon!!

Impulsive Addict said...

Yuck to the false labor. I know you're so ready!! Yep, the baby will no longer be the baby and I think she knows this.

Your pics are so beautiful. I love that she loves "chockit doonuts". So cute. And her hair is just gorgeous!! She's a little sneaky one! lol

I've learned NOT to hang out with people who say "they aren't sick....it's just sinus" because what they really meant is THEY HAVE STREP. Ugh. I'm still miserable.

Happy Wednesday!!

Kelli W said...

Seriously Kam is so dang cute! I am so jealous that you are adding another cute little girl to your family! Eli has been a handful lately too...I think it's just the age:) Today I learned that my boys love going to the cupcake shop...but they really just want to decorate their cupcakes and not really eat the cupcake!

Foursons said...

Mmmmm...chockit doonuts. I think I need to head to the store. She is such a doll. I am loving watching her personality develop.

All your girls are so pretty and you are getting amazing shots of them. I don't get the difference between lenses, but I think all the pictures are beautiful. And that flower and bee one- AH-MAZING.

Macey said...

chockit donuts are awesome.
28-74 lens...soft....what the what.
Is that a foreign language?
I wish I was a photographer.
Your babies are all adorable. I can't wait to see the new one.
I'm guessing tonight. Yep. Which I've been really ON with my guesses lately. NOT.

Shannon said...

sweet pics, i just did the SAME thing, put my 50mm bk on from my 24-70.....

Busy Bee Suz said...

Sorry about the false labor....surely it can't be too much longer. Your girls are just so beautiful and special in their own distinct ways...even when being a stinker.

I LOVE that flower photo...did you see my bee cuz hanging out for your snapshot???


take care, Suz


Oh, I am learning how to use a mac...does that count??

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin