Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Life

 So.

In between chasing puppies . . .
 
Pups

{We kept two, ahem}


And picking out the perfect pumpkin . . .
 
Pumpkins

We've been enjoying an absolutely gorgeous Fall.
 
Pumpkins2W

Granted, it's flying by at the speed of light.
I've been kept so busy with photography sessions this year, on top of our already busy schedule, that days are just flashing right by.

But I can't complain.
I love what I'm doing.

We even made time for our own photos the other day.
 
Minis01WM  
Minis02WM  
 
Christmas Collage  
 
 
 Oh these little loves make this mama so happy!

If there are any of you left out there,
{and I'm quite certain there aren't},

What have you been up to?
Have you had your Christmas card photos done yet?
Have you started Christmas shopping yet?
Or are you a normal person who is just focusing on Halloween at the moment? ;)

I know I've been a terrible blogger for, like, the last 2 1/2 years.
But I really hope to be around more.
Especially around the holidays.
I can't imagine not sharing in Countdown to Christmas this year.
Anyone want to join?
 
 
post signature
 
 
 

4 comments :

This Old House said...

Those are gorgeous shots of the girls! And such a cute backdrop! Do a post about shooting on manual 101 with your camera. I have a Canon and shoot on A-Dep and manual occasionally, but your pictures are so much better than mine. : )

Kelli said...

Ha! I let the blog go a long time ago but still tune into your posts. I'm SO excited for Christmas this year and have started planning a little, but did try and do a little Halloween fun too! No shopping yet though but I need to start :) Your girls are just too adorable and I love the card!

Jenny said...

I'm here! I love when you update. The pics are awesome and the girls are adorable as always!

I have started Christmas shopping. I like to spread it out. Abby got some pics taken at the Picture People at the mall in early October. My Mom wanted a pic of all 3 grandkids. I don't love the pics (lighting is off), but I may just use those for cards. It will be easier and cheaper than me taking my own.

Sarah Shumate said...

I'm still here! And I've missed you! I'm so glad you've been busy with photography sessions though - people need to know how good you are at this!! :o)

For the record, I probably would have kept them all. But I'm glad you kept two. Boy and girl? More future babies? :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin