Thursday, May 26, 2011

Make Believe

Someone got an early birthday present . . .

Yum5

Hooray!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was feeling like a big fat bratty whine-baby after my "forecast" post. Shame on me for complaining about our weather when so many others are truly dealing with extreme weather. I'm sorry :( It's no excuse, but I'm huge, tired, I waddle everywhere I go, and I'm in a fair amount of back pain daily. I'm just grumpy, y'all.

Anyway.

Instead of whining about our weather, us girlies decided that we would just make believe that we're enjoying sun and warmth.

We started with a little of this:

Yum4

And turned it into a little of this:

Yum1

Yes, the sunglasses were mandatory.

And apparently we had a little too much fun, because this happened:

Yum2


Yum3

While we're playing make believe, I'll just pretend I have a maid to clean it up for me. Ahhh, playing pretend is fun, isn't it?

post signature

9 comments :

Kelli W said...

You can complain all you want! We all know it can be miserable at the end of a pregnancy and being stuck inside because of the rain is no fun! It looks like you had fun trying to make the best of it though! I wish I had an imaginary maid too, but I would really rather have a real one:)

Mama 2 Four said...

That looks like a fun way to make the best of it! I am the biggest complainer ever when I am big and pregnant! Complain all you want, we understand ;) I hope your rainy days turn to sunshine very soon!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are so cute....yes pretending IS fun. I love how you keep those kids doing fun stuff all the time. I will pretend today that I have a maid too.
A new laptop?? YOU Deserve it you preggo whiney girl. :)
xoxo

Connie Weiss said...

Does that box have a computer in it?

We've been spilling so much stuff here lately. And usually if it's a colored drink....it will hit the floor!

Kasey said...

Love presents!! Especially ones that you really like. Looks like the girls are in the mood for some summer weather!

Macey said...

Yay for the new laptop!!! And it's so cute how you did "summer" even if the weather was poopy!

Unknown said...

What a fun way to document "make-believe". LOVE IT!!!

~Becca

jennohara said...

New laptop, yay!!!!!
The pictures are too cute. I think pretending to have a maid for a while sound like fun, actually. I think I'll go sit on my rear and let her get to work!

Jenny said...

WooHoo for the new laptop!! Dave got me a Toshiba for Mother's Day and I'm loving it!!

Cute pics, LOL about pretending you have a maid.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin