Monday, April 8, 2013

Dancin' Again

 After a very welcome winter break, the girls are back at dance.
And they couldn't be happier.

It may not look like it, but Sierra is thrilled.
She takes dance so seriously, it's pretty sweet.
 
Dance01W

And Kenners . . .
She has her four bestest buds in class, so I'd say she's enjoying it as well.
 
Dance02W

Kam decided to take a break this session, but even Tay is having a good time . . .
Hanging out with her little friend.
 
Friends  

It's funny, sometimes, to think back to when we were first starting our family.
I was so convinced I'd have a house full of boys
{and not know a thing about how to take care of 'em!}
God definitely had other plans.
We have the girliest girly house around, I'm afraid!
 
post signature
 

6 comments :

Jenny said...

So sweet!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Well, I have a house full of boys to make up for your house full of girls! I love the dancing pic, and the look of concentration!

Busy Bee Suz said...

And girls are just awesome. I wouldn't know what to do with a boy either. :)
Toddlers with Smart phones; always cracks me up!

Sarah Shumate said...

After watching your family grow on the blog, I can't imagine you with four boys instead! I think things turned out just as they were supposed to! :o)

At church, there are two brothers - each have four kids, including one set of twins each. One had all boys and one had all girls. Kind of bizarre, right?

Unknown said...

Hello Liz (what sweet girls and pics.) GUESS WHAT? YOU are the WINNER of the Initials Inc. $50.00 dollar voucher. WOOOOOP! Congrats. Please email me at jenglamgirl@gmail.com

Susana said...

Yeah, and I was sure I'd have a house full of girls. I'll say He had other plans :).

I still stop in every time you post, Liz. I'm awful at commenting, but I love, love reading about what y'all are up to and seeing your beautiful family.

Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin