Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy Birthday, Taylor Grace!

 Oh my goodness, Tay, you are five years old!
 
Tay 3slot  

I had a bit of a break down a few weeks ago as I thought about the fact that you will start Kindergarten this fall . . .
 
Tay04

And this is the first time I've had a Kindergartener, and NOT had a smaller one at home.
 
Tay03  

You are my baby girl.
 
Tay3slot2  
 
 And you fit that role perfectly.
 
Tay08  

You're ornery as all get out,
stubborn, feisty, spirited, and spunky!
 
Tay12  
 
 But you are also loving, sweet, helpful, and full of joy!
 
Birthday02P (2)  

Every day with you is, truly, a new adventure.
 
Beach21W  
 
 Happy Happy Birthday, my sweet girl!
 
Tay13  
 
We love you to the moon! 
 
 
 
post signature

1 comment :

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to Taylor! I can't believe she's 5 already! She is such a beautiful girl and sounds full of personality! So cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin