Monday, June 25, 2012

More Birthday Partyin'

I had a birthday last week . . .
{I'm old, and I didn't wanna talk about it}

So the girlies were in charge of the cake making.
birthday

They made it all by themselves.
I mean, completely.
The only thing I did was put it in the oven, and take it out.
birthday2

 Sierra and Kenners were responsible for the frosting . . .
and Kam . . .
Well, Kam was responsible for the sprinkles.

birthday3

And I don't know who was responsible for making sure every stinkin' one of the 32 candles was on the cake.  Thanks a heap.

birthday4

I had a wonderful birthday.
Things may be a little up and down right now, but ultimately I have everything I could ever want and need.  My God, my husband, my four beautiful girls.

I am truly blessed.
post signature

13 comments :

Kelli W said...

Happy 32nd Birthday! Mine was last week and I just skipped right over it too:) I don't think I realized our birthdays were so close together!

Anonymous said...

32 candles?! I'm positive someone miscounted. You don't look a day over 27. :o)

Jenny said...

Whoa that's a lot of sprinkles! LOL!

Hey, 32 isn't old. That's my age :) They say you are only as old as you feel. Honestly some days it's 82 for me.

Happy Birthday!

Caseybumpinalong said...

How sweet! Great pictures, as always. Happy belated birthday!

Macey said...

I hope you had a great day.
If you're 32 and old and I'm older than you...what's that make me?? Don't answer.
And also, since it was YOUR birthday, I hope you didn't have to clean up the mess!

Miller Racing Family said...

Happy Birthday. Love the last photo, from your face you do look like a very blessed lady.

Emmy said...

Happy Birthday!! We are really close to the same age- I will be 32 in October :)
And wow that is a lot of sprinkles! But how awesome that they did it all

Busy Bee Suz said...

You know...even when they are almost 19 years old, they will overdo it with the sprinkles!
32? I'd give my left pinky finger to be 32. Possibly my right one too. Who needs pinkies anyway?
Happy belated birthday sweet friend. Enjoy.
xoxo

Connie said...

Happy birthday!

That cake looks yummy!

Kelli said...

Them making you a cake is just as adorable as they are. Happy 32!!!

Kasey said...

Happy Birthday!!! Your girls are growing up so fast! You look beautiful as ever!

jennohara said...

Happy Birthday Liz! What a beautiful cake. :)

Foursons said...

I smiled through this whole post. You have such a beautiful family- inside and out. Happy Birthday Liz, I hope you have another blessed year.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin