Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tears



My heart just breaks for MckMama and her family. Her story has weighed heavily on my mind and heart for awhile now, and I've quietly followed along for updates. But it is consuming my thoughts all.day.long. The girls and I were outside running around, playing ball, enjoying the sunshine and I kept thinking about how she couldn't do the same with her little ones because she's been in the hospital with Stellan for weeks now. Oh how her family must miss her. And she misses them. She must just want to hold Stellan to her heart and make a run for the door, not stopping until she gets HOME. It just brings me to tears. And all the while her faith never wavers.



So, here we sit continuing to pray . . .



Won't you join us?





post signature

2 comments :

Xazmin said...

This just breaks my heart too. I hurt for any mother who has to watch their little ones suffer, and who has to miss their other little ones in the meantime.

onegirliegirl said...

I, too have followed their story. It is heart wrenching. Praying always for famalies that are torn apart due to illness'.

I will continue to pray!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin