Thursday, January 26, 2012

Party Prep

We are busy party preppin' around here!

Only one more day until this little Miss turns THREE!
{Kam's Party Invitations}

Kam's Invites 4.5x4

And two more days until the party!

PartyPrep

We've got the decorations covered. 

Next on the list is wrapping presents.

Another little miss, who shall remain nameless {and happens to be cutting teeth at the moment}, has decided to go ahead and skip naps today.  Um, yeah.  Wish me luck getting everything accomplished ;)

post signature

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oooh pretty decor! Did you do that with gift wrap tissue paper?

Jessica said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! Do you use Photoshop?

Macey said...

So sweet! I can't wait to see the party pics. You're gonna show us, right?

Heather said...

Pretty! I just "pinned" a "how to make tissue paper pom poms" to a board on pinterest. :) I'm hoping to do a bunch for Skylar's surprise room makeover. Please tell me they are easy!! :)

Rhonda said...

Awww, can't wait to see the party pics! Love tissue poms. I need to make some for my pre-k Valentine party. Can't believe she will be 3!

Did you ever show your house off on your blog? I'll have to look back. I'd love to see it since I anticipated it being finished with you. :)

Jenny said...

Yikes about the skipped nap! She's too young to skip naps already!

I can't believe Kam is almost 3! It's insane. She's so beautiful! I can't wait to see the party pics!

Corrina said...

Such gorgeous pics! My youngest turns 3 on Saturday. She's very into her birthday this year :)

jennohara said...

Oh my goodness what a doll she is! Cant wait for party pics!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin