Sunday, January 29, 2012

Productive Weekend

Whew!  What a weekend.  Yesterday's party was a success!  {I'll post pics soon.  Pinky promise}.
And today we got so much done around the house.  It felt great. 
Kam's closet was in need of a major clean out {like, she had a 24 month sweater hanging up, and she's pretty much wearing all 4T.  Yeah.  It was time}. 
We found a home for birthday presents, washed bedding, caught up on laundry, did a LOT of Bible reading.  It was a good day.

Go check 'em out!


post signature

5 comments :

Jenny said...

That's great! I'm looking forward to party pics!

Heather said...

Busy day!! :) Love your new header! :)

Kelli W said...

I've been working on cleaning out Eli's stuff lately. I still had a ton of baby stuff like bibs and burp clothes in his dresser:) I can't wait to hear all about the party!

Connie said...

I hate cleaning out closets because I realize how much my kids hasn't worn the nice stuff I buy from gymboree.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Can't wait to see the party photos....clean closets and clean laundry? A banner day!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin