Friday, January 13, 2012

Project 52 : Week 2 ~ Made With Love

Okay, okay.  I'm a little late.  But I'm here.
 I can't drop the ball on my Project 52 in the second week, right?  That would just be embarrassing. 
So.  Week Two's Theme:  Made With Love ♥

I'm working on Miss Kam's birthday invitations right now:

Invitations

Invitations2

This theme was a little thrown together {like a half hour ago}. 
It has been a LONG, crazy week here at the Fraijo house. 
And it's been kind of hard to focus on much since we heard the news that Sierra's best friend is in the hospital right now undergoing surgery due to a nasty sinus infection that just won't break its hold. 
Poor little Sweetie is fighting like a champ. 
If you'd like to pray for her full and quick recovery {and maybe some peace and rest for Mom and Dad}, that would be so, so wonderful.

Okay.  Over and out.

{I'm linking up with Darcy at Life with My 3 Boybarians.  And you should too!  Go!}

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com



post signature

16 comments :

Stephanie said...

Those invitations are so pretty! They don't look at all thrown together!

And the poor little sweetie. :( I had sinus surgery last January and it was AWFUL. Praying she's better soon!

Annette said...

What a great interpretation of "made with love"! Perfect! Nice photos and lighting too.

Skye said...

Love both pictures! So pretty - and love the invitations! You have just given me an idea for my daughter's second birthday invites ;)

Macey said...

Those invites are going to be so cute!
Praying for the little one. Hope she recovers quickly.

Jenny said...

Beautiful invitations!

I'm so sorry to hear about Sierra's friend. I will keep her and her family in my thoughts. As well as poor Sierra who must be so worried for her.

Susan said...

Oh my...these are gorgeous. What a great idea too.

marie said...

I am the worst party planner. Now that I have an 11 year old I've given the responsibility to her. She couldn't be happier.

The invites are super adorable.

Mrs. T. said...

Very cute invitations. I love making cards as well.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful invitations! And I love your pink hole punch!

I'm so sorry to hear about Sierra's friend. I will definitely say a prayer for her and her parents. Surgery is always so scary!!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute invitations! Beautiful photos.

bluebird love said...

I adore your invitations! They are beautiful!

Also, I pray that your friend is better soon! I've been there and it's no fun watching a little one in so much misery!

Foursons said...

Can't believe she's turning 3!!! I love this shot, the softness and colors are perfect.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Prayers for Sierra's friend!!!
The invitations look amazing...if that is what you can throw together, I'd hate to see what you did with a little extra time!
xoxoxo

Heather said...

Cute cute cute invitations! You're amazing! Want to do Skylar's? :)
Praying for Sierra's sweet friend and her parents.

Kelli said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Sierra's friend...I pray it gives her some relief. I love your photos and those invites.

Connie Weiss said...

Poor little friend!

I'm trying to come up with ideas for my kids birthday party invites too. Their birthday's are 5 weeks apart so it comes up quickly!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin