Thursday, January 26, 2012

Project 52: Week 4 ~ Self Portrait

I'm so not about self-portraits around here. 
I really rather prefer to be behind the camera.
But, since I don't make the Project 52 rules . . . .

Here we go: Self Portrait

P52-4A

We took a little spur-of-the-moment drive through the country this week.  Stopping at one of Jeremy's favorite fishing spots to drop a line in.  Sierra and Makenna joined him.  Kameryn, Taylor and I mostly hung out in the car. {In my defense ~ It was cold!  And Kam was sleeping most of the time.}

It is SO nice to just BE together as a family.  I do not take a moment of it for granted anymore.  After nearly a year of house building, rarely getting out to do anything together as a family, I cherish these moments.

Please. 
Join in. 
It's just one photo a week for the year.  You can do it! :)


project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com


post signature

26 comments :

Angie said...

Oh I love this! Very creative! :)

Denise said...

Awesome...I did a shot of that myself...I like yours better since your little one is with you...

Chelsea said...

So cute! I love it...I wanted to use a mirror, but the only one I have is in the bathroom...didn't think it would turn out very cute.

Sam said...

Fun shot-and lovely family! http://samsnoggin.com/2012/01/self-portrait-p52.html

Kmcblackburn said...

You are doing what mom's do best...multi-tasking :). Very cute shot.

Kathy

Danielle said...

I love how you got the shot!!

Suzi said...

So cute! I love shots from the car mirror. They are so much fun.

marie said...

You're beautiful and should be in front of the camera more!

Kelli W said...

Liz that is such a fun shot! That little cutie you are holding makes it even better:)

Kelli said...

Family time is definitely the best! Us moms should get in front of the camera more often...especially with your sweet face :) Happy weekend!

heritagemom said...

Love it. You're beautiful!

Cierra Pera said...

Very sweet Liz. I'm glad you found my blog too, cause now I've found you! We seem to have much in common. I'm going to post about homeschooling next week. I'll be looking for your comments and some tips from you too!

Emmy said...

Fun shot! Sounds like a great weekend, though if it was cold I probably would have been right there with you in the car :)

Bridget said...

Very cool picture. Gorgeous girls:)

Anonymous said...

I love getting out and doing stuff as a family, too! I know the time is fast approaching when Lexie will rather spend time with her friends than us, so I'm trying to take advantage of it while I can! :o)

What lens is on your camera?!? That's a big one!!

Macey said...

Very cute!!!

Skye said...

what a great idea!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet picture and such a great idea. I had trouble with the timer, the focus, well everything really. I love the way you included the baby, too.

Jenny said...

Cute picture! Mine was pretty last minute, but I did it!

Sarah Huizenga said...

I love the picture. Family time is so precious.

Mrs. T. said...

Love this.

Xazmin said...

I love it!

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a great shot- you are one beautiful mama!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Every moment is to be cherished....I agree! Love this shot of you two; cute girls!

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Your photo is wonderful! So creative and so lovely!!

kelly said...

such a sweet, sweet photo! love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin